- This event has passed.
September 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us to explore some of the ingredients that make the Heights such a great place to live, shop, and play at the September 9th community meeting at the Heights Fire Station. Here’s what’s on tap for this month’s meeting, which is open to all:
- Margaret Wallace Brown, City of Houston Planning Director, will be presenting Houston’s Plan for Walkable Places.
- Kate Gilbert, H-E-B Area Community Coordinator, will be there to share news about H-E-B’s current and upcoming locations serving the Greater Heights. H-E-B will also be providing a yummy selection of refreshments!
- Clayton Hodge will be on hand to share the fascinating story of Superica and the restaurant will be serving up tasty Tex-Mex bites!
- Eureka Heights will be offering up their special label brews.
- Election & Nomination chair Heather Williams will be presenting your HHA Board of Directors nominations.
- Hear all about what’s new with the Heights Bike Rally & Scavenger Hunt, including the new Friday night kick-off party, new routes, and the school contest.