Houston Heights Constable Patrol Program> FAQs
Now accepting 2020 Subscriptions! To purchase subscriptions online for January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 follow this link.
To pay by check for January 20, 2020 through December 31, 2020 download the form here.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
The Heights Constable program is a supplemental police force of currently four deputies hired to patrol the greater Heights area, including your neighborhood. The Houston Heights Association is seeking new subscribers for the program January 1 through December 31, 2020. All residents and business owners are strongly encouraged to participate, as the program, which benefits the entire neighborhood, is funded solely by paid subscriptions.
Here is the area covered by the Houston Heights Constable Patrol Program:
Under this program, each of the four deputies works 40 hours a week on staggered shifts, patrolling in marked cars for high visibility to help deter crime.
• answer alarms calls
• respond to HPD dispatch
• perform vacation watches
• complete free home security inspections for subscribers
• write tickets and make arrests
Why Pay to Subscribe?
Paid subscribers also have a direct phone contact with the Precinct 1 dispatcher for a quicker response time to any calls or reports of suspicious activity, either by the deputy on patrol or a nearby deputy. Paid subscription even comes with vacation watch services, special watches for unusual circumstances, and free home security inspections.
The Constable Patrol program raises the level of security in our neighborhood, and is only possible through paid subscriptions.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Sign Up?
To purchase subscriptions online for January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 follow this link.
To pay by check for January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 download the form here.
How Do I Sign Up For Constable Alerts?
You don’t not need to subscribe to the Constable Patrol Program to receive constable alerts. Just follow this link and fill out the form.
The Constable Patrol Program:
• Supplements Houston Police Department resources in our neighborhood
• Acts as a deterrent to crime by having a great physical presence
• Full law enforced powers
• Reduced response times
• Additional services to subscribing residents and business owners
Click here to email your change of address, phone #, and email address.
Presence at the monthly PIP (Positive Interaction Program) meetings coordinated through Houston Police Department
• Build working relationships with police department and with the officers patrolling our neighborhood
• Dissemination of information from the PIP meetings
• Meeting is at 7 p.m. on the 4th Wednesday of each month at 1600 State St., 4th floor.
Liaising with Mayor Pro Tem Cohen’s office regarding crime and safety issues
• Work with the Mayor Pro Tem’s office regarding new ordinances or changes to ordinances that affect crime or public safety
• Share documented incidents with the Councilwoman’s office for further escalation within the City of Houston departments
The number one crime in the area is thefts. Most of those are auto break-ins. Do not leave valuables in your car. Criminals will size up a car within a few seconds and look for things like brief cases, bags, computers, phones, and even chargers. Also please report all crimes no matter how small. This helps HPD as well as the deputies know crime patterns and determine hot spots. You can contact the deputies to help file your report or click here to file online with HPD.
HPD non-emergency number: 713.884.3131
HPD District 2 Email: Centralpatrol2district@cityofhouston.net
HPD Metal Theft Division: 281.405.6580